New beers available this week across Minnesota
Looking for a taste of these great new beers? The icon indicates beers available at Dabbler Depot. Keep in mind—stock is limited! Check dabblerdepot.com or text (651)-802-2112 for availability.
Badger Hill Brewing Company
- Lawn Flamingo – This triple IPA will tap on Saturday.
Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
From 2-8 pm in Duluth, Bent Paddle is celebrating its tenth anniversary with the return of Festiversary 2023, an outdoor block party with live music, food, and lots of beer:
- Campfire S’mores Black Ale
- Canadian Martini Lager – Light lager with green olives.
- Double Shot Double Black – Vintages dating back to 2016.
- Extra Baked – A pasty stout with chocolate, vanilla, and coconut.
- Old Fashioned 14° Degree Amber Ale – On cask.
- Orange-Berry Kanu
- Poblano Jalapeño Black Ale – Available on cask.
- Tequila Lime Light Lager – Available on cask.
Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative
- Summer Dreamin’ – A juicy and hazy milkshake-style IPA made with pineapple, pink guava, and vanilla beans infused. 6.4% ABV, 45 IBU. Contains Lactose.
It’s anniversary week at Broken Clock, celebrating six years.
The lineup includes:
- Birthday Cake Infused Milkshake IPA
- Cinnamon Bun Infused Russian Imperial Stout
- Mango Wheat infused with Strawberry, Passion Fruit & Watermelon
- Watermelon Queen of Tarts – A watermelon gose.
Dual Citizen Brewing Company
- Oat’cha Know – An oat pale ale with juicy, citrus, and floral character and a crisp finish, the brewery says.
Earth Rider Brewery
- Blueberry Honey Cream Ale – 5.0% ABV, 10 IBU
- Tap Shack – The light-bodied Caribbean-style lager with lime zest is back now. 5.0% ABV, 16 IBU, and sold in the summer mixed pack.
Excelsior Brewing Company
- Maibock – The spring seasonal is available now.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative
McGuffin – A dark yet hoppy mild ale, pouring 3.15% ABV, with notes of dark fruit, malt, and molasses. Falling Knife Brewing Co
Several special beers tapped last weekend at Open Season ‘23 in limited supply, including:
- Ancient Technique – A double barrel-aged imperial stout at 17% ABV, limited.
- Extremely Old Painless – A bourbon barrel-aged English-style barleywine, “XOP has been waiting to reveal its beautiful flavors of vanilla, rich caramel, toffee, molasses, and raisin since it was left to rest in the catacombs of FKBC in early May 2021,” the brewery says of this limited beer.
- Free Play – A fruited hazy pale ale with juicy orange, mango, and vanilla. 5.5% ABV and now available in cans.
- Listening Tree – Batch #200 from Falling Knife is a wheat wine aged in Willet Rye barrels, “Our first-ever wheat wine presents a lighter and fruity malt expression than its sister beer Old Painless. Honey, oak, and a sweet breadiness dance with the spicy and dry rye whiskey character from the barrel,” the brewery says. Limited at released one week ago.
Fat Pants Brewing Co.
Spring seasonal beers on tap include:
- Bad Attitude Pom Sour
- Blue Razz-berry Hard Seltzer
- Pucker Up, Hard Lemonade
- Shirley, Cherry Witbier
- Your Hazineses – A fresh batch of the hazy tapped this week.
FINNEGANS Brew Co.
- Hay-Z – New at the taproom, this honey-straw-hued hazy IPA offers big tropical fruit flavors with a restrained bitterness at the finish and a heavy guava aroma. 7.2% ABV, 62 IBU.
Garphish Brewing Company
- Pink Purrrfection – Raspberry Sour.
Hackamore Brewing Company
Now open in Chanhassen, the lineup includes:
- Can Crusher – An easy-drinking cream ale with light malts and corn, pouring at 5.3% ABV, 12 IBU.
- Give it a Little Tappy – A double hazy IPA at 8.3% ABV.
- Grandma’s Kitchen – A kettle of sour ale with strawberry and rhubarb. 5.6% ABV, 10 IBU.
- Let’s Go Hazy – The brewery’s flagship New England-style IPA is 6.7% ABV and features a Sabro and Strata hop combination.
- No. 14: American Light Lager – “Named for the number our grandfather wore, No. 14 is light and crisp just like the beer he would drink. Made with Pilsner malts and other specialty ingredients, and lightly hopped with German hops, this beer is light on body but full of flavor,” the brewery says. 4.1% ABV, 8 IBU.
- Potbelly – A smooth-bodied stout made with chocolate malts, caramel malts, and oats. 5.8% ABV, 30 IBU.
Junkyard Brewing Co.
- Arcade Summer – “Arcade Summer is a New England Style IPA with juicy Citra, Mosaic, and our team favorite HBC 586,” Junkyard explains.
- Cool Shades – A tart and refreshing beer made with fresh strawberries and lemonade mix.
- Red Berry Squeezie – A fruited THC soda. 5mg THC.
La Doña Cervecería
- El Super Classico Lager – Tapped for Cinco de Mayo, this is a light Mexican-style lager with corn, sweet malt notes, and a crisp hop bitterness. Available at the brewery and La Tapatia.
- Golden Ticket Mexican Lager – Another collaboration for Cinco de Mayo this beer, made with Urban Growler, uses purple heirloom corn from Mexico for an earthy flavor that partners with a dose of hop-derived citrus flavors.
Lakeville Brewing Co.
- Happy Juice Hazy IPA – “Happy Juice was first made in 2019 in collaboration with Angry Inch Brewing Company to bring awareness and support to mental health issues in and out of the brewing industry,” Lakeville explains, made with Chatfield, MN grown hops from Civil Sass Hops. 6.5% ABV with a portion of proceeds to benefit NAMI MN.
Lakes & Legends Brewing Company
- Hiii Gummies – It’s not a beer or even a beverage, but the Hiii lineup (which also includes THC seltzers) has expanded into gummies, with new flavors available.
Little Thistle Brewing
- For Pete’s Sake – A Kolsch-style collaboration with Firebrick.
- Legend Coffee Lager. Tapped two weeks ago.
- Marsha P. ‘Hop’son – A hazy IPA tribute to Marsha P. Johnson for Rochester Pride, this 5.8% ABV IPA is made with Trident Salvo Hop Extract, and Strata and Sultana hops.
- HibernAle – An award-winning Scottish export-style ale, re-tapped in early May.
Lupulin Brewing Company
- Dream Hops – Lupulin released this hazy double IPA as part of a charitable theme for Mental Health 2023. Dream Hops is made with Citra Cryo, Cashmere, Mosaic, Vic’s Secret, and Strata hops, imparting flavors of tropical fruit, citrus, plus floral and resinous notes. Lupulin is also celebrating its anniversary this weekend.
Odell Brewing Co.
- Sippin’ Lemonade – A crisp lemonade sour and one of three sour ales in the Sippin’ summer variety pack.
- Sippin’ Pretty– A fruited sour with acai, guava, and elderberry.
- Sippin’ Tropical – A fruited sour ale with passion fruit, tangerine, and pineapple.
- Chonees – A golden ale with the trinity of peanut butter, chocolate, and honey added. 5.6% ABV.
- Decay – Sold in cans at Oliphant and select stores, this is a THC-infused lemonade made with 3mg THV and 10mg CBD.
- Lizardize Mariguanas Mango – A limited pale ale with mango added. On draft at the taproom in Somerset with limited distribution.
River Siren Brewing Co.
- Divine Creature – The American wheat ale is back on tap now.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Porter – Tapped at 11 am today, this small batch pilot beer is a bierhalle exclusive. “This porter is a full-bodied drinking experience with strong notes of peanut butter and chocolate—a delicious dessert beer,” the brewery says, and was made with peanut butter extract and cacao nibs. 5.96% ABV, 25 IBU.
Snarky Loon Brewing Co.
- Cream Ale-Atude – The featured beer at the brewery’s second-anniversary celebration this Saturday.
Urban Growler Brewing Company
- Golden Ticket – A Mexican-style laver collaboration with La Doña, “We used Bolita Belatove, an heirloom corn from the Central Valley of Oaxaca, Mexico,” the brewery notes. “All unprocessed, until we grind it for the mash, the blue corn is integral in the cereal mash…This Mexican Lager is crispy, crushable, and straight-up tasty.”
Waconia Brewing Company
Wild Mind Ales
- Blue Sky on Mars – A thiolized hazy IPA that pours at 6.5% ABV with both fruity and floral flavors, the brewery says.
- Synth Desert – Pouring 4.8% ABV, Synth Desert is a golden ale made with dragon fruit.
Have a new beer we should know about? Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in Freshies.