New beers available this week across Minnesota
Looking for a taste of these great new beers? The icon indicates beers available at Dabbler Depot. Keep in mind—stock is limited! Check dabblerdepot.com or text (651)-802-2112 for availability.
Bad Weather Brewing Company
- Schwarzbier – Back on tap: “Aromas of coffee and chocolate malt with floral hops. Flavors of chocolate, light roast, brown sugar and toasted malt. Medium-light bodied with a low bitterness and finishes dry,” the brewery says.
Badger Hill Brewing Co.
- Augustus Gloop Chocolate Nitro Stout
Bald Man Brewing
- Hazy Shade of Winter – A seasonal brown ale with hazelnut. 5.5% ABV.
- I Like to Rock – Tapped in mid-December with limited availability in bottles, this is a barrel-aged barleywine that pours 10.5% ABV.
Beaver Island Brewing Co.
- Resting Grinch Face – A spiced holiday beer.
Big Wood Brewery
- Bier de BonBon – A limited Belgian-style framboise fermented on raspberries, available as of Dec. 31 at the taproom. 6% ABV.
Birch’s On The Lake
- Centennial IPA – This 6.7% ABV West Coast-style IPA is brewed with only Centennial hops.
- Dortmunder – A 5.9% ABV German-style lager.
- Case of the Mondays – A 9.9% ABV double dry-hopped triple IPA collaboration with Fair State, Forager, and Modist that combines Mosaic, Strata, Cashmere Cryo, and Talus hops into a single recipe.
- Parent Trap – A 9.9% ABV imperial stout with peanut butter cups and Oreo cookies.
- Pulling 10Gs – Citra and Mosaic hops, plus Phantasm powder, in a 7% ABV New England-style IPA.
Broken Clock Brewing Cooperative
- Apple Graf – A gluten-reduced beer and cider hybrid made with Cascade and Citra hops and local apples from Pine Tree Orchard.
- Pils, Love & Happiness – “Crisp, clean, with a beautiful straw color and has the perfect balance of hop bitterness and malt backbone,” Broken Clock says of its latest German-style Pilsner.
Bucks Mill Brewing
- Fizzy Crisp Seltzer – 5.7% ABV and tapped mid-December.
- Float Away – Notes of melon and stone fruit set the tone in this hazy IPA inspired by Drift Away IPA. 6.3% ABV, 35 IBU.
- Lime Margarita Seltzer – A tart hard seltzer and 5.7% ABV.
- N/A 30 Pt Pilsner
Dangerous Man Brewing Company
- Belgian Golden Strong – Back on tap, this is a bright ale with stone fruit, banana, and clove notes. Full in body with a dry finish.
- Bière de Garde – A 7% ABV French/Belgian-style farmhouse ale.
- Mango Tango Tonic – This THC and CBD-infused, non-alcoholic drink has flavors of mango, tangerine, and terpenes from both.” Fresh, juicy, and bright with a little delicious dankness,” the brewery says.
Dual Citizen Brewing Company
- The House That Beer Built – A collaborative beer brewed to raise funds and awareness for Twin Cities Habitat For Humanity.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- Chill State: Pineapple Express – Released on Thursday, this latest 5mg THC_infused, 25mg CBD, non-alcoholic sparkling water has tropical terpenes-driven flavors with a hint of background dankness, as the brewery puts it.
Falling Knife Brewing Co.
- Double Freischütz – A double Northern German-style Pilsner for the coldest season. 8% ABV.
- Shaky Hands – “Our beloved 12% Cafe Con Miel-style imperial stout, made with Matador Espresso from @upcoffee, a liberal dosing of cinnamon and whole bean vanilla, is just what a blustery winter day calls for,” the brewery says. Sold in cans.
- Very Fun Mom – A barrel-aged offering that debuted at the brewery’s New Year’s Eve party.
Hacienda Beer Co.
- Cautiously Optimistic – This new hazy IPA comes out on Saturday and features Citra, Mosaic, Strata, and Chinook hops. 7.1% ABV.
Heavy Rotation Brewing Co.
- Wasted Years – A new imperial stout, tapped on New Year’s Eve.
Lakes & Legends Brewing Company
- Hii: Passion Fruit – Available again, as of last weekend.
- Stout Szn: Chai – The latest to tap in Lakes & Legends’ ongoing stout infusion winter series.
Lupulin Brewing Company
- Kinder Coffee Dunkel – A 5% ABV German-style dark lager with Kinder Coffee.
Modist Brewing Co.
- Catching Signals – Released in December in bottles.
- Day of Another Dream – A West Coast-style changeup on Dreamyard IPA, featuring Citra, Citra Cryo, and Sultana hops. On tap Saturday and in stores next week.
- Digital Remains – Released in December in bottles.
- Unending – An oak foeder-aged Vienna lager.
Northbound Smokehouse & Brewpub
- Snownami – The winter seasonal with chocolate and raspberry is back, with this year’s batch ending on a wave of raspberry.
OMNI Brewing Co.
- Something, Something, Something Darkside – “Deep black with ruby red highlights. This stout is roasty with notes of leather, herbs, flowers, and chocolate,” the brewery says of its oatmeal stout. “The flavors of chocolate, roasted malt, and orange peel meld nicely together with a little bit of residual sweetness.”
Pantown Brewing Company
- Coffee Cream Ale
- Raspberry Sour
Red Wing Brewery
- Holiday Special – On tap and sold in 750-milliliter bottles at the Red Wing brewpub.
Revelation Ale Works
- Double Brown – On tap, this is described as a silky, roasty, and chocolatey smooth ale.
- Left of the Dial – A 6.5% ABV New England-style IPA with tropical fruit and spicy floral elements, double dry-hopped with Strata and Centennial.
Rivers & Rails Brewing Company
- Cranberry Saison – 6.0% ABV, 21 IBU
- Trap Door – An 8.0% ABV, 40 IBU tripel.
Spilled Grain Brewhouse
- Helluva Hazy IPA – “Made with Samba hops (among others), this soft and creamy hazy is bursting with flavors of ripe mango, pineapple, tangerine, stone fruit and candy sugar,” the brewhouse says.
- Speakeasy – An English-style amber inspired by the Old Fashioned cocktail. “We took an ESB, bumped up the ABV, barrel-aged it, added some orange zest, and voila – we have an Old Fashioned inspired Amber Ale,” says Spilled Grain.
- Ruination IPA – Returning as part of the 2023 Fan Favorite series, this old school West Coast-style IPA is piney and resinous with citrusy bitterness and a light malt balance, Stone explains. 8.2% ABV, 100+ IBU.
Sunken Ship Brewing Co.
- Dark Current – A black currant fruited sour ale with juicy and tart tones. 4.8% ABV.
- Heaps of Fun – Another fruited sour, this beer features black cherry puree for a “sweet but sour ale,” Sunken Ship says. 4.8% ABV.
- No. 61 Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout – “Made with cacao nibs and chocolate malts this beer gives us flavors of dark chocolate, milk chocolate, cocoa, all the chocolates. Sweet, creamy body. Balanced perfectly with peanut butter flavor and aroma,” the brewery says. 6.6% ABV.
Wooden Hill Brewing Co.
- Spacer: NA Pub Ale – On tap now.
- Spacer: NA Stout – On tap now. The brewery also offers NA seltzer cocktails.
- Symmetry – A 4.8% ABV Extra Special Bitter ale made with UK crystal malt and East Kent Golding hops.
Have a new beer we should know about? Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in Freshies.