New beers available this week
A-Side Public House
- Cool Beans – A coffee sour ale, steeped with 30 pounds of Drip Drip from The Get Down. Overall, the beer is hazy in appearance with tart flavors and coffee aromas. 4.6% ABV.
Alloy Brewing Company
- Bloody Beers – Ben’s MN Martini (tapped last week), a light lager with olive juice, gets the full bloody mary treatment with fixings this weekend only (limited hours).
- Hard Rapids Strawberry Lime – A new 5.6% ABV hard seltzer flavor.
Badger Hill Brewing Company
- Foundation Stout – Top Flight selection.
- High Road Everyday Ale – Another throwback beer to tap at Saturday’s anniversary party.
Canal Park Brewing Company
- Superior Swell – “A wheat ale, soured in the kettle to produce a clean bright sour flavor and then infused with 425 lbs of Oregon peaches to balance the tartness,” the Duluth brewpub says. Tapped in early July.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- Extreme Leisure – A 4% ABV guava and passion fruit sour ale.
- Vienna Lager – Back on tap now.
Fulton Brewing Co.
- NA Lonely Blonde – A <0.5% ABV variant of Fulton’s flagship blonde ale, made in collaboration with ABV Technology.
Heavy Rotation Brewing Co.
- Bombtrack – A 10% ABV triple IPA, on tap now.
Jack Pine Brewery
- Neon Pink Cotton Candy Cream Ale – A pink ale brewed for Jack Pine’s sixth anniversary, “This glowingly pink ale has a noticeable flavor and aroma of the spun sugary concoction without being too overbearing,” the brewery says. 4.6% ABV and available this Friday (hitting stores too).
- Adventure Cider Blend – A still cider sold in 1.5-liter bags, the 2021 vintage recently hit stores.
Lakeville Brewing Co.
- Raspberry Hefeweizen – A hefeweizen with local raspberries, adding tart flavors to this refreshing beer. On tap on Monday and also pouring at All Pints North next week.
- Sonneschein Hefeweizen – A 5.3% ABV German-style wheat ale. Available today.
- Yawntalk Strawberry Sour ’22 – “The latest in our Yawntalk series of fruited kettle sours,” the brewery says. 4.3% ABV.
Loons Landing Brewery
Opening this weekend in Savage, Loons Landing will pour the following debut beers:
- Anti-Scurvy Elixir – American IPA
- Autumn’s Early Arrival – blonde ale
- Damned Squirrel – A British-style brown ale
- Don’t Bother Me – Cream ale with blueberries
- Smoking on 36th Street – An English-style porter served on nitro.
- Whipped Cloud
Minneapolis Brewing Company
- Cucumber Mint – This 5.0% ABV semi-sweet cider was made with fresh cucumber and mint, for herbal and honeydew melon flavors.
Moose Lake Brewing Company
- Slow Your Row – Top Flight selection.
Nine Mile Brewing Company
- Raspberry Lemon Sour – A tart, sour wheat ale with Minnesota malt, plus raspberries and lemon. 5.4% ABV.
- Czech My Drip – Top Flight selection.
- Dank Goodness – “This tropical IPA was fermented with a thiol-releasing yeast for pungent passionfruit and guava notes with a dank cannabis finish,” the brewery says. 7% ABV.
- Fram Dunk – A smooth and juicy hazy double IPA fermented on Kveik yeast. At 8% ABV, the beer has melon, stonefruit, grapefruit, and tropical flavors.
- New Zealand Pils – Top Flight selection.
- Princess Peach – A bright and tangy sour ale fruited with peach, grapefruit, and blood orange. 4% ABV.
- Tonica Released – A sour gose ale inspired by the Gin and Tonic, made with chef Tim McKee. “Tonica pours rosé with citrus peel, juniper, and coriander on the nose. The sip brings a tart and complex bouquet of citrus peels, tonic water, juniper and cardamom with a hint of lime and hibiscus, finishing like a beer with soft bready notes from wheat and pilsner,” the brewery says.
Number 12 Cider
- Contraband – Top Flight selection.
OMNI Brewing Co.
- Amadeus – “Amber with garnet highlights and an off-white head,” OMNI says, “plus Caramel and bready aromatics lead the way with just a touch of stone fruit in the background.” 5.3% ABV, 18 IBU.
- Cream Sota – A 4.9% ABV vanilla cream ale collaboration with Sota clothing.
Pantown Brewing Company
- Fizzy Lifting Drink
- Key Lime Pie & Mango
- Alpha Dog – A 5.5% ABV, 20 IBU New England-style IPA.
- Funky Fi-Do – A lager with banana and fudge. 5% ABV, 14 IBU.
- Old Yeller – The 5% ABV, 20 IBU “soda cream ale” is back on tap.
Portage Brewing Company
- Above the Clouds – Sultana Salvo, Galaxy, Citra Cryo, El Dorado, and Sabro hops are all included in this 7% ABV New England-style IPA with notes of pineapple, pear jelly beans, and orange, the brewery says.
- Hills & Horizons – Top Flight selection.
- I Know Places – Grapefruit, lime, and tajin were used in this Paloma tart ale, inspired by the cocktail. 6.8% ABV. Available at Dabbler Depot.
- Wilder Water – A new non-alcoholic sparkling botanical water with organic blueberry rooibos tea, organic lemon, and organic Mandarina Bavaria hops.
Pryes Brewing Co.
- Raspberry Dream Cream Ale – A “sweet and tangy” cream ale with vanilla and raspberry.
Reads Landing Brewing Co.
- Blufflands Blueberry Hefeweizen – A limited hefeweizen with blueberries.
- Silver Star Drifter – An American brown ale described by the brewery as “Light on the palate, rich mahogany in color and subtle coffee and cocoa notes are balanced with a pleasant bitterness.”
Red Wing Brewery
- Goodhue Farmhouse Ale – A summer seasonal from the pizza-focused Southeastern Minnesota brewpub.
- Muddy Mississippi Rye – A malt-forward amber ale with a slight spice finish, the brewery says.
Revelation Ale Works
- Margarita Seltzer – Back on tap.
Roets Jordan Brewery
- Hard Arnold Palmer
- Roets Cafe – Back on tap, as of last week.
- Roets Cherry – Back for 2022 now.
- Summer IPA – Recently returned to the rotation.
- Tropical Sour
- 5Bobs – “Nitro creamy smooth, roast malt, chocolate, and caramel goodness mingled with vanilla and orchid,” the brewery says.
Urban Growler Brewing Company
- Urban Oasis Blonde Ale – New on tap and in cans today, “This blonde ale is velvety smooth, crisp and clean with slight fruit aromas,” the brewery says. 5.6% ABV, 16 IBU.
Wicked Wort Brewing Co.
- Perfect Timing – A mango summer ale, available now.
Wild Mind Ales
- Beach Ball Burrito – Vanilla, marshmallow fluff, mango, and coconut, combined in a 6.5% ABV smoothie sour.
- Cat’s Paw – A 6.4% ABV American-style farmhouse ale with herbal, dry, and woody notes, plus flavors of white grape, oak, cracked pepper, and honeydew, the brewery says.
Wild State Cider
- Hazy Pink Pineapple Cider – A hazy and juicy cider with tropical pineapple and dragon fruit, available today and to be distributed in cans year-round.
Have a new beer we should know about? Send the details to email@example.com for inclusion in Freshies.