The Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival is back again for the 7th year. This year’s festival will be held at the Mighty Midway and Coliseum at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds on February 6, 2016 from 3:30–7:30pm.
Unlimited samples from 140+ local, regional, and national craft breweries, live music, and fun winter activities await you at the Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there an age limit to get into the event?
No one under the the age of 21 will be allowed to enter in the festival! This includes designated drivers & volunteers. No children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted. No one will be admitted without a valid photo I.D (no exceptions)
How do I buy Tickets for this event?
Purchase tickets online or the following retail locations:
- The Beer Dabbler Store, 1095 7th St W, St Paul
- The Ale Jail, 1787 St Clair Ave, St. Paul
- Elevated Beer Wine & Spirits, 4135 Hiawatha Ave., Minneapolis & 2141 4th St White Bear Lake
- Stinson Wine, Beer & Spirits, 2315 18th Ave. NE, Minneapolis
- Thomas Liquors, 1941 Grand Ave., St. Paul
Have Ticket Questions?
I can’t go to the Beer Dabbler anymore and want to give my tickets away, but they have my name on it. Do I need to change the name? No, the name on the ticket doesn’t matter for entry. Whoever uses the ticket just needs to be 21 years old or older with a valid ID.
Regular tickets are sold out, but I need a Designated Driver ticket. How can I buy one? Unfortunately, once regular tickets are sold out, DD tickets are sold out too. This is because we have reached maximum capacity for the event space.
Are there going to be any tickets available at the door on the day of the event? Only if tickets are still available.
I’m having trouble printing my tickets. What do I do?
For assistance with any issues concerning tickets you have purchased, please call: 888-695-0888 (In Canada: 877-251-2364) OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Hours: 8 AM – 9 PM Central Time, 7 days a week
All other ticket related questions can be directed to:
7600 W Tidwell Suite 806
Houston, TX 77040
Is the event indoor or outdoor?
The festival will be held outdoor rain or shine or snow. No refund due to weather. Please prepare for the elements.
What does admission include?
You will pay one fee to get in. With admission you receive a souvenir tasting glass and are welcome to sample (2 oz) any beer from participating breweries. Admission also includes access to entertainment and activities: live music, Silent Disco, games, and more.
Will food be available?
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the venue is wheelchair accessible.
Does it cost anything to have a designated driver attend the festival?
Yes, designated driver tickets are $10. Designated drivers are welcome to bring sealed or empty bottles of water into the festival and can enjoy the live music, Silent Disco, game, food samples, and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Must have driver’s license or other government issued form of I.D. that verifies legal drinking age of 21.
• Beware of “Driving While Intoxicated Laws” and plan accordingly.
• Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event & you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
• Pace yourself, this is a sampling event!
• Drink Responsibly, Know Your Limits.
• We reserve the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and rudeness. You will be escorted out of the event without refund and not allowed back in!
• Must be properly attired.
• No pets.
• You get one souvenir glass for the event. Replacement glasses are $5.00.
The following locations are running shuttles to and from the Beer Dabbler festival. Contact each location for more details on times of operation:
Fulton Brewing Taproom on Twin Cities Brewery Tours 30-person bus (414 6th Ave N, Minneapolis)
- Pick-up at Fulton: 2pm (V.I.D. priority) & 3:30pm (Open to all ticket holders)
- Return from the Beer Dabbler: 6:30pm & 8pm
Download your free ride pass to and from the Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival 2016.
Find your route and route-times at metrotransit.org.
Designated Driver Service:
You Drink We Drive:
Offer a safe ride home at reasonable rates, in your car, with your stuff, and your music. They offer peace of mind by getting you and your car home safely, allowing you to enjoy yourself and your evening without having to worry about how you are getting home.
Bike parking will be available near the event grounds
Yellow Cab St Paul
Fun Run Party Buses
Check us out at www.funrunpartybuses.com or become a friend on facebook search Fun Run Party Buses. Our phone number is 651-206-6645.
Interested in covering The Beer Dabbler for a media outlet? Click here.