Beer Dabbler is committed to fostering an environment in which all are treated with dignity and respect, free from discrimination and harassment of any kind. Everyone who attends a Beer Dabbler event should be safe from harm.
Beer Dabbler staff reserves the right to deny any person who violates our Code of Conduct the privilege of attending our events.
*By purchasing tickets and/or entering Beer Dabbler events, you agree to abide by these guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in immediate removal from the events and no refunds will be offered.
The following behavior is not welcome at Beer Dabbler events:
- Sexual misconduct or harassment of any kind, including unwelcome verbal or non-verbal sexual attention or unwanted physical contact.
- Acting or speaking in a discriminatory manner or using racist, sexist, ableist, transphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, or other biased language.
- Disruptive or aggressive behavior, including stalking, threatening, or following anyone in an intimidating or unwanted manner.
- Abuse of power, including but not limited to abuses related to wealth, race, gender, sexuality, or one’s position as a performer or manager.
While at Beer Dabbler events, you agree to:
- Be proactive in creating a community-oriented atmosphere where the safety of others is prioritized and valued.
- Respect the physical and emotional boundaries of others.
- Reject violent or discriminatory behavior.
- Be responsible for your own actions. Be aware that your actions do have an effect on others.