New beers available this week across Minnesota
22 Northmen Brewing Company
- Tropical Hotbox – A 5.9% ABV smoked wheat ale with bright grapefruit notes. 5.9% ABV.
Alloy Brewing Company
- Chris’s Coffee ‘What Happened?!’ Bourbon Cream Ale – An employee appreciation series release, this is a bourbon cream ale with bold coffee flavors. 8.7% ABV, 10 IBU.
- Hellfire Club – Mandarina Bavaria and Pacifica hops star in this Stranger Things inspired double dry-hopped New England-style IPA at 7.5% ABV, 34 IBU.
Bauhaus Brew Labs
Schwandtoberfest, Bauhaus’ annual Oktoberfest beer is back on tap and in stores now. The fall seasonal has company this year, sold in a mixed 12-pack alongside two more Oktoberfest-minded beers. Are three are on draft at the brewery, which hosts Schwandtoberfest on Sept. 17.
- Dampf Punk – Top Flight selection
- Fest Coast – A new lighter Festbier-style lager at 5.9% ABV, 20 IBU.
- Schwandtoberfest – A Märzen-style lager at 5.7% ABV, 12 IBU.
- Barrel Aged Norwegian Farmhouse – Available as Bent celebrates the eighth year of their taproom on Saturday. They are also selling bottles of Kursed, an American smoked single malt whiskey, for offsite consumption.
Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
- CBD+ Full Spectrum – Now available at the brewery and coming to stores soon, this is a CBD plus THC flavored, non-alcoholic sparkling water (22mb CBD, 1.75 mg THC), sold in Passion Fruit, Orange, Guava flavor and made with Two Harbors-grown hemp. An additional line, Partial Spectrum, will soon release featuring CBD without THC.
Birch’s On The Lake
- S’mores Stout – This pastry stout was brewed with marshmallow, graham cracker, and more.
Chanhassen Brewing Company
- Bluff Creek – A Czech-style Pilsner, tapped last month.
Cuyuna Brewing Company
- Mosaic Blueberry – Back on tap now.
Dangerous Man Brewing Company
- Big Passion Gose – “This over-fruited gose is bursting with juicy bright tart notes of ripe stone fruit, passion fruit and hints of sea salt,” the brewery says. 8.2% ABV with an ingredient list that includes coriander, sea sale, peach, mango, pear, passion fruit, plus a dry-hop dose of Styrian Wolf Strata.
- Cucumber Cooler Hard Seltzer – Top Flight Selection
- Yacht Rock-olada – A Falling Knife collaboration and hazy IPA that was made with mango, pineapple, coconut, plus Sabro and HBC 586 hops. 7.8% ABV.
- Smash Blue Hawaiian: Seltzer – The third release in a series of 5.5% ABV seltzers, this edition combines cherry, lime, pineapple, and orange flavor with a touch of sea salt.
Drastic Measures Brewing
- Spray Tan– A seltzer fruited with key lime, pineapple, and coconut.
Eastlake Craft Brewery
- Kirby Pucker #21 – Juicy guava, fragrant mango, and exotic passion fruit meld together in a new tropical kettle sour from Eastlake.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- Hey, Remember Pale Ales?? – “This light, crisp pale ale sports a healthy dose of Simcoe, which adds layers of apricot, pine, and grapefruit pith to complement the light, biscuity malt flavor,” the brewery says in its latest newsletter. 5% ABV.
Fulton Brewing Co.
Fulton currently has four taproom exclusives, now available to-go:
- Back to Basics – IPA
- Cacao War & Peace – Russian Imperial Stout
- Persistence – Barleywine aged in whiskey barrels
- Running Up That Hill – New Zealand Pilsner
Half Pint Brewing Company
- Angry Snowman – Ahead of schedule, “Our winter beer is on tap. This was a request for a private event happening at the brewery this Saturday, so we figured why not put it on tap!” the brewery explains.
- Cerveza with Lime – A Mexican-style lager with flaked maize and lime zest.
- Hazy IPA – Pineapple and passion fruit set the tone in this IPA brewed to showcase Vic Secret, in tandem with Amarillo, Mosaic, and Citra hops.
- POG – A hard seltzer flavored with passion fruit, orange, and guava.
Hop & Barrel Brewing Company
- Paul & Babe’s Breakfast Ale – A red ale base with added maple syrup, blueberries, and “a touch” of coffee. On tap at the brewery now and to be served at the Horticulture at the state fair later this month.
Lakes & Legends Brewing Company
- Mango Seltzer – Light and airy with a subtle mango note, the brewery says.
Lupulin Brewing Company
- Cryptid – A 7.5% ABV cold black IPA.
- Oktoberfest Märzen – Available in stores now, this malt-forward beer is rich with sweet, yet clear and crisp lager notes. 5.7% ABV, 30 IBU. To tap at Lupulin for their Sept. 17 Oktoberfest party.
Northbound Smokehouse & Brewpub
- Block Heater Barley Wine – On tap now and likely through the winter, this is an 11.6% ABV, 62 IBU English-style barleywine.
- Czech Dark Lager – Tapped last week. 5.4% ABV, 26 IBU.
- Bridge Hanger – A 10.4% ABV, 22 IBU Belgian-style dark strong ale. Available today.
- Wild Rice Amber Bock – Back on tap today. 7.1% ABV, 20 IBU.
- CMDR Ryeker – A 6% ABV red ale brewed with Cascade and Centennial hops, available only at the taproom.
- Festbier – Top Flight selection
- SheHunk – A taproom only coffee milkshake IPA, the brewery says. 6.5% ABV.
- 26th Anniversary Imperial IPA – A West Coast-style imperial IPA “loaded with gloriously bitter notes of piney, citrus, resinous dankness. It’s full-bodied and warming at 9.7% ABV,” the brewery says, with Centennial hops at the forefront. Available in 12-ounce cans, 22-ounce bottles, and draft. 80 IBU.
Summit Brewing Co.
Swing Barrel Brewing Company
- Hann’s Beer – A crisp new beer with a familiar-ish look.
Urban Growler Brewing Company
- Linger Longer Lager – A refreshing later at 5% ABV, 10 IBU. On draft now and to be canned soon.
- Oktoberfest – A 6.4% ABV, 23 IBU festbier: “This fest bier comes to the party with a strong floral polka over the tongue, leaving a malt finish that will tell your mouth,” Urban Growler says. Sold in steins and Crowlers.
- St. Citra Pale Ale – An American pale ale with all Citra hops and Simpsons Golden Promise malt. “It is light-bodied, has a pronounced citrusy hop character and a smooth finish,” the brewery says. 4.8% ABV, 46 IBU.
Ursa Minor Brewing
- Oktoberfest – On tap and available in 16-ounce cans.
- Pink Lady Slipper – Top Flight selection
Venn Brewing Company
- AstraLIME – Astralite rice lager with a citrus twist.
- No One Cares – Top Flight selection
Wabasha Brewing Company
- Raspberry Smash Sour – Back on tap now with a few recipe tweaks along the way.
- Sir Doryu Neighborhood Pub Ale Batch – The second batch of this pub ale is slightly lighter in color but maintains the light roast coffee and cocoa flavors with notes of toffee and dark fruit of the first batch. 4% ABV.
Waconia Brewing Company
- Pale Ale – Tapping today.
Whit Wôrt Brewing Co.
- Citra Paradice IPA – A juicy IPA. 7.1% ABV.
- Grandma’s Cookie – An 8.7% ABV dessert beer.
Wicked Wort Brewing Co.
- Aussie Pale Ale – A pale ale with Australia-grown Vic Secret and Galaxy hops for juicy and tropical fruit flavors.
- Savage Citra – Brewed exclusively with Citra hops, plus a recipe of Maris Otter, Honey, and Biscuit malts.
Wooden Hill Brewing Co.
- Cinnamon Crunch – The 4.9% ABV cereal-inspired ale is back. A brown ale with subtle sweetness, plus cinnamon.
Wooden Ship Brewing Company
- Coffee Kolsch – A collaboration with Misfit Coffee.
- Boing Fwip – This gose has added cucumber, cantaloupe, and dill.
- Is That Charlie Brown? – A blonde ale fermented with a Norwegian kviek yeast strain, the brewery says.
- Meet Dippity Bop – This juicy pale ale is made with Nelson, Citra, and El Dorado hops, the brewery explains.
- Weather Report – Double dry-hopped hazy IPA.