New beers available this week across Minnesota
22 Northmen Brewing Company
- Punch Face – Cherry, lime, tangerine, and orange come together in a heavily fruited 6.2% ABV sour ale.
- Oktoberfest – 612 celebrates Oktoberfest on Saturday.
Bad Habit Brewing Company
- High Tops – West Coast-style IPA
Bad Weather Brewing Company
- Barrel Aged Immortal Toast – Top Flight selection
Barrel Theory Beer Company
- Police The Sauce – A hazy IPA made with Citra and Simcoe hops.
- Baklava Cream Ale – First tapped at the state fair, now available just up the road in Roseville.
Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
- Cool It! – A new Kölsch-style ale with cracker flavors complimented by notes of soft apple and pear.
- Dunkel – Top Flight selection
- Every Aspect – A German-style altbier with notes of toasted bread, toffee, and dark fruit, Bent Paddle says, plus roasty, floral, and herbal flavors.
- Hopmosa IPA – Bent Hop IPA with added orange zest.
- Twin Porter – “Brings prominent notes of dark chocolate, toasted bread, pie crust and burnt caramel,” says the brewery.
Burning Brothers Brewing
- Kite Soda – A new line of hemp-derived THC sodas is hitting the market with a launch at Burning Brothers today. It is a collaboration between Burning Brothers and Sold Gold Hemp and comes in the following flavors: Citrus, Ginger Ale, Root Beer.
Bucks Mill Brewing
Newly open in Detroit Lakes, the brewery lineup includes:
- Benchmark IPA – Flavors of pine, citrus, and floral notes combine in a West Coast-style IPA.
- Drift Away – A tropical and citrusy hazy IPA made with Mosaic and Citra hops.
- Laker Red – “A classic red ale with a solid malt background balanced by noble hops,” says the brewery.
- Lena – A blonde ale brewed with Norwegian kveik yeast. “Light and refreshing with a lemongrass twist,” the brewery says.
- Mango Seltzer – A 5.7% ABV mango-flavored hard seltzer.
- Mill Pond Porter – An easy drinking porter with roasty caramel flavors.
- Ole – Another light-body blonde ale brewed with kveik yeast.
- Ope-Ricot – A tart sour ale with rich apricot.
Clutch Brewing Co.
- Phil’s Pils – A 5.8% ABV American Pilsner.
Copper Trail Brewing Company
- Sizzle Town – Raspberry habanero ale.
- Jalapeño Lime Margarita Cider – Available now, “The sweetness of the lime is balanced out with a subtle, fresh jalapeño heat, and served with a salted rim and lime wedge,” the cidery explains.
Fair State Brewing Cooperative
- Party Cut – A “tropical hop bomb” hazy IPA at 6.0% ABV.
- Stranger in the Alps – A crispy pale alger, pouring 5.1% ABV and brewed with noble hops, spruce tips, and lemon balm.
FINNEGANS Beer Co.
- Dunkelweizen – Back on tap at the brewery now, this dark wheat ale has fruity esters and comforting roast..
- Fest Lager – A light and biscuity festbier, available on draft and in 12-packs.
It’s Foragerfset this Saturday, with several big, rare releases.
- Ａｎｔｓ (Vintage 2022) – “This barrel-aged savory stout takes inspiration from authentic Mexican Mole sauce. We took hand harvested Mexican Chicatana ants and blended them with Mexican Chiapas cocoa nibs, Ceylon cinnamon sticks from Vera Cruz, pompano, bahiana, and Planifolia vanilla beans from around Mexico with a blend of Mexican dried chilis, Forager says of its 14% ABV imperial stout.
- Daydreaming Blend 8 – A 5.4% ABV farmhouse saison.
- Nillerzzzzz Killerzzzzz (Vintage 2022) – This imperial double coffee stout pours at 14% ABV and is sold in limited bottles.
- Tree of Knowledge – A 13.4% ABV English-style barleywine.
- Wolf & Otter – Another English-style barleywine, this blended barrel-aged beer pours at 11% ABV. “Expect a complex warming nose with flavors of brûlée, rum raisins, fresh turned caramels, baking spices, gentle oak and dates,” Forager says.
Hacienda Beer Co.
- The Only Time Is Party Time – A milk stout with coconut and coffee. 7.8% ABV and available on Saturday at the Wisconsin brewery.
- No. 41 Champagne IPA – Retapped in late August.
- No. 129 Guava Wheat – A 5.0% ABV fruited wheat ale.
Hop & Barrel Brewing Company
- Oktoberfest – The Hudson brewery is celebrating on Saturday, including with a seasonal Marzen-style lager. 6.0% ABV.
- R & R – A raspberry and rhubarb wheat ale. 5.5% ABV, 17 IBU.
- Captain Beer Man – Batch 1000 at Inbound is a big triple IPA brewed with seven hop varieties. “The result is supremely flavorful, but not overpowering, layered with notes of dank pine and tropical, citrus and stone fruits,” the brewery says of its milestone 10% ABV, 100 IBU beer, available at the taproom now.
- Contains Nuts – The milk stout with added chocolate and peanut butter is back on tap today, and hitting liquor stores next week for a limited time. 5.4% ABV, 25 IBU.
Invictus Brewing Company
- Green Apple Shine – 6.0% ABV and reminiscent of granny smith apples in color and flavor.
Iron Exchange Tavern & Brewery
- Festbier – 5.6% ABV
- Hefeweizen – 5.3% ABV
Lupulin Brewing Company
- Just Look’s At It – A collaboration with Look’s Beer Co. (Sioux Falls), this is a West Coast-style double IPA with piney bitterness and a citrus kiss at the end, Lupulin says. 9.5% ABV.
- Oktoberfest – “Bready, biscuit-like malt aromas and flavors throughout for a fresh, crisp fall flavor,” says LynLake. On tap now.
Northbound Smokehouse & Brewpub
- Funkiversary – A bret-barrel-aged, sour version of the 2021 Anniversary Ale, on tap now in limited supply. 9.7% ABV, 20 IBU.
- Super Squishy – A 5% ABV sour ale with blackberry, raspberry, coconut, lactose, vanilla, and sea salt.
Steel Toe Brewing
- Douglas Black IPA – Top Flight selection
Summit Brewing Co.
Pronounced “nee-uh-lis,” which means “zero or nothing” in Irish Gaelic, Summit has a new non-alcoholic beer line brewed to limit alcohol while maintaining beer’s typical body, Summit says, as opposed to removed the alcohol after brewing. The beer is <0.5% ABV and is sold in 6-packs.
- Nialas Irish-Style Dark – Top Flight selection
- Nialas Non-Alcoholic IPA – “A classic hop-forward India pale ale, this NA beer boasts flavors of toast and English biscuits with aromas of apricot, tangerine and mixed berries,” Summit says.
Unmapped Brewing Co.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie Sour – “Think strawberry rhubarb pie à la mode,” Unmapped says of this sour ale made with strawberries, rhubarb, and vanilla. The brewery recently introduced sales of 16-ounce cans in the taproom as well (of select beers).
Venn Brewing Company
- Chico Suave A 4.2% ABV golden ale.
- Colossus Of Clout – A West Coast-style triple IPA made with a combination of Columbus Cryo, Mosaic Cryo, and Strata hops. 10.5% ABV.
Wabasha Brewing Company
Waconia Brewing Company
- Oktoberfest – A Märzen-style malty lager with a crisp, clean finish, Waconia says.
Wooden Hill Brewing Co.
- OKTBRFEST – A festbier brewed with dark Munich malt, pouring 5.9% ABV with bready and caramel notes.
Newly open in Brainerd, with six options currently available:
- Pear Ginger
Have a new beer we should know about? Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in Freshies.