Is there an age limit to get into the event?
No one under the the age of 21 will be allowed to enter in the festival! This includes designated drivers & volunteers. No children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted. No one will be admitted without a valid photo I.D. (no exceptions).
How do I buy Tickets for this event?
Tickets are on sale now. Visit our Buy Tickets page for all the ticket options.
Is the event indoor or outdoor?
The festival will be held outdoor rain or shine or snow. No refund due to weather. Please prepare for the elements.
What does admission include?
You will pay one fee to get in. You will receive a souvenir tasting glass and are welcome to sample (2 ounces) any beer that the breweries have. Admission also includes access to entertainment and activities: live music from bands, Silent Disco, games, and more.
Will food be available?
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the venue is wheelchair accessible.
Does it cost anything to have a designated driver attend the festival?
Yes, designated driver tickets are $20. Designated drivers are welcome to bring sealed or empty bottles of water into the festival and can enjoy the live music, silent disco, game, food, and more.
The following non-alcoholic refreshments will be available at the N.A. Cafe located in the left field corner (concourse level) for anyone with a Very Important Designated Driver or Designated Driver ticket:
- Joia All Natural Sodas
- Iron Horse Rootbeer
- True Stone Coffee Roasters
• Must have driver’s license or other government issued form of I.D. that verifies legal drinking age of 21.
• Beware of “Driving While Intoxicated Laws” and plan accordingly.
• Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event & you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
• Pace yourself, this is a sampling event!!!
• Drink Responsibly, Know Your Limits.
• We reserve the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and rudeness. You will be escorted out of the event without refund and not allowed back in!
• Must be properly attired.
• No pets.
• You get one souvenir glass for the event. Replacement glasses are $5.00.
Have Ticket Questions?
I can't go to the Beer Dabbler anymore and want to give my tickets away, but they have my name on it. Do I need to change the name? No, the name on the ticket doesn't matter for entry. Whoever uses the ticket just needs to be 21 years old or older with a valid ID.
Regular tickets are sold out, but I need a Designated Driver ticket. How can I buy one? Unfortunately, once regular tickets are sold out, DD tickets are sold out too. This is because we have reached maximum capacity for the event space.
Are there going to be any tickets available at the door on the day of the event? Only if tickets are still available.
All other ticket related questions can be directed to:
7600 W Tidwell Suite 806
Houston, TX 77040
For assistance with any issues concerning tickets you have purchased, please call: 888-695-0888 (In Canada: 877-251-2364) OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM Central Time, 7 days a week
Interested in covering The Beer Dabbler for a media outlet? Click here.