Pride Dabbler FAQ
Is there an age limit to get into the event?
Yes. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to enter the festival! This includes designated drivers, volunteers, and vendors. No children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted. No one will be admitted without a valid photo I.D. (no exceptions).
How do I buy Tickets for this event?
Tickets are sold via etix.com.
Is the event indoor or outdoor?
The festival will be held outdoor rain or shine or snow. No refund due to weather. Please prepare for the elements.
What does admission include?
You will pay one fee to get in. You will receive a souvenir tasting glass and are welcome to sample (2 ounces) any beer that the breweries have. Admission also includes access to entertainment and activities: Performers, Silent Disco, games, and more.
Will food be available?
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the venue is wheelchair accessible.
Does it cost anything to have a designated driver attend the festival?
Yes, designated driver tickets are $20. Designated drivers are welcome to bring sealed or empty bottles of water into the festival and can enjoy the live music, silent disco, game, food, and more.
Non-alcoholic refreshments will be available at a designated booth, marked on the map.
Can I bring my pet?
No. Only service dogs are allowed. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
• Must have driver’s license or other government issued form of I.D. that verifies legal drinking age of 21.
• Beware of “Driving While Intoxicated Laws” and plan accordingly.
• Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event & you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
• Pace yourself, this is a sampling event!!!
• Drink Responsibly, Know Your Limits.
• We reserve the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for including but not limited to intoxication, fighting and rudeness. You will be escorted out of the event without refund and not allowed back in!
• Must be properly attired.
• No pets.
• Bags are subject to search.
• You get one souvenir glass for the event. Replacement glasses are $7.00.
• No refunds or exchanges. Event takes place rain or shine!
Have Ticket Questions?
I can't go to the Beer Dabbler anymore and want to give my tickets away, but they have my name on it. Do I need to change the name? No, the name on the ticket doesn't matter for entry. Whoever uses the ticket just needs to be 21 years old or older with a valid ID.
Regular tickets are sold out, but I need a Designated Driver ticket. How can I buy one? Unfortunately, once regular tickets are sold out, DD tickets are sold out too. This is because we have reached maximum capacity for the event space.
Are there going to be any tickets available at the door on the day of the event? NO.
All other ticket related questions can be directed to:
Customer Service: 1-800-514-3849