Policies and Procedures
Refunds & Store Credit
If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help!
- We offer a 365 day return policy! This means you have a full year from the moment the item was purchased to return it.
- To be eligible for a refund:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it
- Your item must be in original packaging (if applicable)
- The price you paid for your item (s) is under $50.
- If the total cost of the returned products is over $50, we’ll issue a gift card.
- You must have the receipt, order confirmation, or packing slip
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we’ve received it. We will then notify you on the status of your refund. Please include contact information with your returned item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive your refund within 5-7 business days or the length of time determined by your credit card company.
- You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs.
- No refunds on tickets, shipping costs, event-specific merch, or gift cards.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us! We’re happy to help!
- Shoot us an email with your order number, item you’re looking to send back, and desired replacement item so we can confirm that we have your desired size/item in stock!
- We’ll let you know if/when we can honor your exchange and when you are okay’d to ship it back to us. You are responsible for paying this shipping cost. Once we receive it & accept it, we’ll package up the exchange item and cover shipping back to you.
- Hey, we’re only human. Sometimes we misread the quantity of items, other times we send the wrong size. It happens. Send us an email and we’re happy to get things straightened out!
- Sometimes, not all items are made equal and defective products get shipped out. Please reach out to us with your order number/proof of purchase, as well as a photo and we’ll be in touch.
- Look, we can use all the bubble wrap in the world but if a box is tossed around enough, your product could be damaged during the shipping process. Unfortunately, one the item leaves our offices, we can’t do much. Most postal services offer a claim service. Here’s the claim pages for USPS and UPS. Once your claim is accepted, they’ll cover the cost of the replacement item/shipping by directly compensating you. At that point, you can head to our website and reorder the item!
BOGO - Buy One (or two or three etc.) Get one (free or discounted) deals.
- We will automatically discount or ‘comp the least expensive item.
- Limit 3 uses per order, unless otherwise specified.
Sales & Coupons
- Deals can not be bundled, unless the website allows you to do so, in which case, congrats! You found a loophole.
- We do our very best to inform you which items are on sale & limit what you can use discounts on, but sometimes we miss stuff. There are some things that we can not discount due to agreements with the artists/vendors or laws. We reserve the right to cancel & refund any discounted purchases if we have to.
- Free shipping deals are always limited to domestic purchases.
- All Sales & Discounts are valid while supplies last. As with many things in life, nothing is entirely guaranteed.
- We ship through USPS, DHL Express, and UPS.
- Our website automatically calculates shipping based on the items you purchase and your location.
- If you have special shipping requests such as an inconspicuous package or want to include a note, please add that in the notes of your purchase or email us!
- Shoot us an email! We do not have a brick-and-mortar store, but we do have our Dabbler office based in St. Paul. We will allow order pick-up on a case-by-case basis.
- Place the order online (with shipping!) and then shoot us an email with your order number - we’ll get back to you within 1 business day and let you know if we’re able to offer order pickup for your purchase.
- Please email us with your request. We will evaluate donations on a case by case basis. We do ask for all of your event information: event name, business name, event date, and 501c3 number.
Pride in Brewing Scholarship
- Visit our Pride In Brewing section on our Beer Dabbler website.
- Help us give the gift of a brewing education by following this link to make a donation at the DCTC Foundation (please write in PRIDE in Brewing Scholarship in designated space)
- Hold a brewery fundraising event, for more information email email@example.com
Wholesale, Custom, Bulk Pricing, Specialty Orders
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do
- We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, as well as gift cards.
- We do not offer layaway or payment plans at this time.
- We accept debit, credit, gift cards, and/or cash. We can even split your payment through multiple methods. Sorry, no checks!
- We do our best to keep inventory numbers updated, but reserve the right at any time to cancel and refund customers if we find out that our inventory numbers were off.
- We won’t honor manufacturer warranties. We disclaim all representations and warranties, expressed or implied. Take that up with the manufacturer.
The Beer Dabbler Store will never share your personal information with third parties. If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you may click "unsubscribe" from the bottom of the email, or drop us a line — email@example.com
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.