Dabbler in a Box – A Take-Home Beer Festival Experience
What is Dabbler in a Box?
Dabbler in a Box is a beer and cider sampling package series featuring 12 different limited and seasonal offerings from 12 different local breweries and cideries, curated by The Beer Dabbler. It's one of the only mixed packs featuring multiple breweries available in our state.
Your purchase of Dabbler in a Box will directly support local breweries and cideries, and help to keep the Beer Dabbler and Growler Magazine team at work celebrating our craft community.
How does it work?
Click the link below to head to Surdyks.com, where you can pre-order your box now. You can choose to pick up your box at Surdyk's, our exclusive retail partner, or have them deliver your box right to your home. Dabbler in a Box is also available by mail through Surdyk’s in the following states at an additional charge: California, Oregon, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Louisiana, South Carolina, West Virginia, Washington DC, and of course, Minnesota.
Price per-box is $60 before tax. Dabbler in a Box – Season 1 will be available for pickup and delivery and by mail starting on July 30.
What else is in the box?
The beer is just the beginning! Inside every Dabbler in a Box package is an invitation to access an exclusive video series produced by the Beer Dabbler that brings a mini-festival experience right to you. Each episode will contain interviews with brewery owners and staff, virtual brewery tours, tasting notes from brewers, plus music from local artists like The 4onthefloor, comedy from ComedySportz, live art, and more.
Also included in the box will be two Beer Dabbler tasting glasses, plus more fun swag from breweries and sponsors to be announced.
Which breweries will be featured in the first box?
- August Schell Brewing Company: Shift Happens #2 Double Dry-Hopped Lager
- Beaver Island Brewing Co.: Minnesota Classic Vienna-Style Lager
- Bent Paddle Brewing Co.: Wilderness Tuxedo Mango & Guava Sour
- Duluth Cider: Trailside Strawberry Basil Cider
- Earth Rider Brewery: Raspbecrush Wheat Ale
- Fair State Brewing Cooperative: Crankin' Foamers American Light Lager
- Falling Knife Brewing Co.: Verbal Tip New England IPA
- Insight Brewing: Lord of the Loch Hazy IPA
- Lake of the Woods Brewing Company: Channel Marker Citra Dry-Hopped Light Lager
- Lupulin Brewing Company: Fashion Mullet American IPA
- Oliphant Brewing: Somos Extremos Coffee Golden Ale
- Utepils Brewing: Plaid Bikini Summer Wheat
Keep your eyes open for Dabbler in a Box – Season 2 in early autumn!