Curbside Pickup Procedures
Your safety and health are important to us, and that's why we're taking extra precautions to ensure that you can pick up your merchandise from our offices with confidence.
Our store's employees will be following proper sanitization procedures while packing your orders, including wearing masks and gloves and regularly sanitizing all work surfaces. We will also be limiting office access to essential staff only, and all of our employees will be practicing social distancing.
Curbside Pickup Hours:
- Wednesday: 1-6pm
- Thursday: 1-6pm
Orders must be placed before noon for same day pickup.
Here's how our curbside pickup procedure works:
- Place your order via our web store, and select "Pickup" in your shipping options.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email from The Beer Dabbler Store. The email will contain your pickup time window.
- On your scheduled pickup day, check your inbox for an email. We’ll send you a confirmation that your package is ready for pick up. After that, you can arrive any time during our curbside pickup hours.
- When you arrive at our offices at 360 Toronto Street in St. Paul, call our main office line at (651) 528-8752. We ask that you please stay in your car while waiting.
- Our staff will note your car's make, model, and color as well as your parking location. Hang tight, we're almost there!
- Our glove-and-mask-wearing employee will deliver your order to your car's driver-side or passenger window, or popped trunk.
- All curbside sales are final.