The Beer Dabbler Store is a unique beer-centric store featuring a huge selection of craft beer gear, including apparel, glassware, beer-inspired artwork, and much more. We offer merchandise from many breweries and beer brands.
We are currently hiring enthusiastic Part-Time Retail Associates. Your availability should be flexible, as the position will include evening and weekend shifts.
Retail Associates spend a large portion of their time communicating with customers, providing product information, and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their shopping experience. Your specific job responsibilities will consist of:
- Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat attitude.
- Actively engaging with customers.
- Help customers locate merchandise or find alternatives.
- Be knowledgeable about the merchandise.
- Handling cash and card transactions through point-of-sale system.
- Reporting sales totals to supervisor.
- Communicating with supervisor customer concerns and employee matters.
- Maintaining appearance and merchandise of space or shop.
- Outgoing personality with ability to interact with a variety of customers
- Proactive self-starter.
- Flexible availability
- Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in/knowledge of the craft beer industry
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to learn and complete new tasks as needed
- Will need to pass a background check
Beer Dabbler Store team members spend a considerable amount of time standing and walking throughout their workday. Lifting and/or moving objects up to 50-60 pounds is not uncommon.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to let us know in a few sentences why you’re a good fit, we appreciate your candidness over a form letter.