Beer Dabbler - Retail Associate
The Beer Dabbler Store is a unique beer-centric store featuring a huge selection of craft beer gear, including apparel, glassware, beer-inspired artwork, and much more. We offer merchandise from many breweries and beer brands.
We are currently hiring enthusiastic members for our Beer Dabbler Retail Associate. Your availability should be flexible, as the position will include daytime, evening and weekend shifts. This will be a part-time position at our seasonal and holiday pop-ups.
Retail Associates spend a large portion of their time communicating with customers, providing product information, and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their shopping experience. Your specific job responsibilities will consist of:
- Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat attitude.
- Actively engaging with customers.
- Help customers locate merchandise or find alternatives.
- Be knowledgeable about the merchandise.
- Handling cash and card transactions through the point-of-sale system.
- Reporting sales totals to the supervisor.
- Communicating with supervisor customer concerns and employee matters.
- Maintaining appearance and merchandise of space or shop.
- At least 21 years of age
- Interest in/knowledge of the craft beer industry
- Flexible availability (daytime, evening, and weekend shifts available)
- Outgoing personality with the ability to interact with a variety of customers
- Proactive self-starter
- Retail experience
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and complete new tasks as needed
- Will need to pass a background check
- Reliable form of transportation
Beer Dabbler Store team members spend a considerable amount of time standing and walking throughout their workday. Lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 pounds is not uncommon.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let us know why you’re our perfect candidate, we appreciate candidness over a form letter.